Solar umbrella lights are the latest development in today’s outdoor furniture innovations. It is a very useful tool for those barbecue nights in the patio, evening cocktails in the deck, or simply for night time relaxation. It is a great and helpful alternative to the traditional outdoor lighting system.
How it works and the benefits in store
Since it is solar powered, it gets its energy solely from the sun, which eliminates the need for electricity and wiring. It is designed with a built-in solar panel on top of the patio umbrella which takes in the sun’s energy and converts it into electricity which is then stored in a battery. This stored power is what makes the lighting device work – providing a warm glow and a welcoming atmosphere to those evening celebrations.
Here are a few of the many benefits we can gain from this solar driven umbrella light.
* It will definitely put great savings on your electric bill since it doesn’t need electricity to work.
For long hours, you will enjoy the lighting it will provide you using the energy saved out from the sun’s power.
* Parts and accessories are all contained securely inside the umbrella so it saves you the hassle of tripping over cords or having to install complicated wirings.
* It gives off a soft glow, enough to light a dinner party or cookout, unlike other patio lights which are too bright and glaring.
How to pick the right umbrella light for your needs
Before buying your own umbrella light, it is important that you know the purpose of which you will be using the device for. You can check and get patio lighting solution at online shops or even in your neighborhood retail stores. Inorder to know if this fits you, find out if it suits your needs, if it’s functional and of course if suits your taste.
To further help with picking the appropriate umbrella light for you, here are the different types of solar patio umbrella lights available today.
* String Light – It can be positioned in any part of the umbrella, creating a certain effect that you desire. But however, this doesn’t give much lighting when you feel like reading at your patio.
* Globe Light – It is round in shape and can only be attached to the umbrella pole. It supplies a brighter light than the string variety.
* LED light – Like the globe light type, it is attached to the umbrella pole and has a bright light, except that it uses the LED lighting technology.
Where to get them
Solar umbrella lights are immensely popular and useful, you can purchase them at any local furniture or home improvement stores nearest you or you can also search for them through the Internet and order online. There will surely be a perfect fit for you and your evening outdoor needs, so what are you waiting for? Make it a part of your future home improvement plans.